So
I don't know who I am.
That's a bit drastic, maybe, but really, I don't. I have some ideas and definately some people I want to be, but that's not always the way of things. I'd like to be certain, please, if that's possible. I know all the movie morals and the sayings about life being a journey, but really, please. Just answer my question. Who is Katie?
I don't really know who I expect to answer. That's probably something I have to do myself. I'd like to stomp my foot and whine that "It's TOO HARD" right about now, but I won't.
I think what I really want to know is: What is my purpose? Why am I even here? I feel like all I do is schoolwork and hangout with my friends. Yet again, maybe that's a wonderful purpose. Learning and fellowship. But I can't help but feel like there's supposed to be more.
So I'll start by identifying the known.
...
I played with Barbies as a child and I think they are wonderful toys. Barbie can be anything she wants and likes to stay in shape.
I like unicorns and mermaids and fairies. I like the idea of holding on to something that's delightfully improbable, but wonderfully fascinating.
I love love love love love to read.
I like people, in general. I'm not the most sensitive person and therefore can not be friends with absolutely everyone, but I enjoy being with others.
I'd rather play kickball, dodgeball, or freeball than play board games. I prefer physical games to intellectual ones for the most part.
I've called several people my best friends over time, but really, there's only been one earthly forever friend, and she is Dakota Moore.
I have a boyfriend. I worked very hard to have a boyfriend and he's extremely important to me.
My first favorite food is ice cream and my second favorite is cheesesteak.
I'm a follower of Christ. A poor one, but none the less, I try.
I'm pretty vain. I look in mirrors a lot. At this point, I think it's more of a habitual instinct than actually wondering what I look like.
I like learning about literature and grammar.
I enjoy learning about history. All kinds of history.
I like all different kinds of music, but if you could listen in, you'd probably hear an alternative or rock band and the occasional girls only song.
I actually like Britney Spears. She redeems herself on a regular basis.
...
Well, I'll keep adding to this list.
The Best Wall Tiles For Bathroom: [Expert Advice]
-
The post The Best Wall Tiles For Bathroom: [Expert Advice] appeared first
on Sarah Koller.
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment