Thursday, November 27, 2008

Relatively Short

So this will be relatively short. My youthpaster and his wife decided they would read my blog if I had one. So I made one, because they are pretty awesome people, and because I thought it sounded kinda cool too. I don't have a myspace or a facebook, but I do spend a significant amount of time on my computer, so I think I've found something probably slightly more useful/productive than watching countless YouTube videos in my spare time. (even though they are funny) I guess there are better things to do with ourselves than strive for our own entertainment constantly. And I'm sure the things I choose to entertain myself are never the best options, but that's something I'm working on, just like a lot of the rest of me.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi, Katie!
I'm SO excited you decided to start a blog! I will certainly be reading:).

Timothy said...

I'm very excited that you started a blog!! Of course, I just happen to be looking over Sarah's shoulder when she visited your blog...
if you want a suggestion of a great blog to read, other than Sarah's, is: http://clearlyvague.blogspot.com